- For Customers
- For Other Stakeholders
- Automatic Logging of Session Data
Respecting and protecting your privacy is important to us and a priority in our continuing relationship.
Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants collects your personal information through various means, such as through your online contacts, emails, letters and direct contacts for our services, your enrolment in any of our loyalty program, website cookies, and your response to our surveys in accordance with The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into effect on 25 May 2018 .
Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants collects this information so that we can carry out one or more of the followings:
- Administer the loyalty program;
- Provide you with ongoing services relating to your purchases of Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants services and products, including, but not limited to, Automotive Lubricants, Industrial Lubricants, Greases, Petrochemical Products and Engineering Services and Consulting, industrial product marketing consulting services,;
- Include you in preferred customer activities, such as special promotions and bonus offers;
- Manage, develop and improve our business and operations;
- Complete the necessary credit investigation(s) when you are applying for credit (i.e., Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants Services or Petrochemical Products Accounts;
- Assist in the development and marketing of our products and services; and
- To comply with any legal or regulatory requirements, or to cooperate with police and/or financial institutions during any investigation of credit/debit card and/or suspected criminal/fraudulent activities involving Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants or any of Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants service providers or agents.
Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants takes great care to ensure your personal information is securely stored.
Access to this information is restricted to authorised personnel of Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants.
Please note that your personal information that you disclose on a Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants business site or other commercial credit application will only be used to complete the necessary credit investigation and will not be used for marketing or other purposes, unless we ask for and receive your consent for such use(s).
If you wish to have your name removed from our telephone, mail or email marketing lists, please call us at 44-844-800-7307 or send an email to email@example.com.
Respecting and protecting the privacy of Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants’s other stakeholder group is important to us and is a priority in our continuing relationship. Examples of other stakeholders include, but are not limited to, suppliers, individual contractors, job applicants, landowners, lease-grantors, shareholders, investment analysts, government contacts and other business associates.
Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants collects your personal information through various means, such as through personal contact, job and employment applications, over the phone and through website cookies. We collect this information’s so we can manage our ongoing relationship with you, but we will tell you the specific purposes for which your information will be used when we collect it.
Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants takes great care to ensure your personal information is securely stored. Access to this information is restricted to authorised employees of Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants and will only be disclosed to third-party agents responsible for administering our programs or providing Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants with services, provided that such companies use the information only for the purposes for which it was disclosed, and agree to maintain privacy policies consistent with Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants businesses.
A cookie is a piece of data — typically encoded information about how and when you use a site — that a Web server creates when you visit a website. This data is placed on your computer hard drive in the form of a small text file. There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are used only for the length of time you stay on the website. When you leave the site, they expire and are no longer active. Persistent cookies are more permanent and can be re-read when you return to the site that placed them on your computer. We use persistent cookies in two instances — to identify previous visits to a new section of the website so that you are not required to view redirect information on subsequent visits and to allow users to access our corporate brand web page without having to log in repeatedly using the registration form.
You may choose not to accept cookies by setting your browser options to inform you when cookies are being sent. Alternately, you can set these options to deny cookies altogether.
Please note, however, that by not accepting cookies you may limit the functionality that we can provide to you when you visit our site.
To change your browser settings:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4: Select Options from the Internet Options. Select the Advanced menu and scroll to the Cookies section. You will have several options – accept cookies, ask permission before accepting cookies or disallow cookies.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5: Select Tools from your browser menu. Select Internet Options, Security, then Internet from the Web Content Zone, then select Custom Level. From the drop-down list, scroll down to Cookies and select the options you want.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8: On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Privacy tab. Under Settings, move the slider to the privacy level you want.
- Netscape Communicator or Navigator: Select Preferences from the Edit menu. From the Preferences menu, select Advanced, and several cookie options will be listed in the lower right of the menu. There will be options that allow you to accept cookies, request permission before accepting or disallow cookies completely.
Automatic Logging of Session Data
To help us serve you better, we continuously and automatically collect generic, non – personal information about visits to our website. The following points describe the nature of the information collected in our Web server logs:
- We do not collect personal information such as names, ages, phone numbers, addresses or e-mail addresses from visitors to our website. We do not collect individual profile information for visitors across multiple sites and do not aggregate information from any other sources about browsing patterns of individual visitors across multiple sites.
- We collect anonymous visitor information like IP addresses, browser types (such as Internet Explorer or Netscape), return visits from past guests, referring pages, pages visited along with the order in which they were visited, time spent on the website, and the referrer and transaction information for e-commerce pages. We collect such non-personally identifiable information for the following purposes: (1) to obtain anonymous statistical analysis of Web page traffic patterns for our website (2) to administer our website and servers, (3) to allow for auditing of our services by third parties, and (4) to improve our services.
- We do not create individual profiles of visitors. We do not have a database of individual profiles of each visitor. We collect data in aggregate form and data is not recorded or stored about individual visitors.
- We may use the aggregate data to inform third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites.
Visa Petrochemical & Visa Lubricants reserves the right to change this policy at any time.